We sure have a ton of torrent downloading clients on the Play Store. Considering the fact that the official apps of µtorrent and Bitorrent are available people don’t tend to rely more on other apps.
However both of the official apps are lack flavor in terms of the user interface and design. That’s where this app strikes the exact cord! Flud is a fully functional torrent downloading client that has a Material Design UI. Trust me when I say you wouldn’t like using other apps after using this app! It’s not just about the user experience in terms of design and layout but also about the few extra features this app provides.
The prominent features include:
- Ability to view the peer IP addresses and the trackers
- Material Design UI
- The material design themes supports both light as well as dark modes
- Individually select which files to download
- Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers
- Notification for Download Complete.
- The persistent app notification shows the current upload and download speeds
In case you want to shutdown the app for some reason, you can do it directly from the notification rather than opening the app first and then doing it. Not something really great, but comes handy at times! 😛
This is what separates it from the other apps.
Download Link : Flud