It’s been a while..
We are back with a competitive showdown between two expenses and money management apps for Windows Phone or should I say Windows Mobile 😀
Monetal vs. Wallet Watch
Both apps I must admit, are unique in their own regard. What one lacks, the other compensates for that. Rather than listing down features of each app, I would list the pros and cons of each to give you’ll a heading regarding which one to finally download.
Both apps, are by far the best Money Managers on the Store and it is clearly indicated in their reviews and ratings too.
- Free (No paid version)
- Lots of Categories of Expenses
- Multiple live tiles available for individual functionalities.
- Bill split calculator
- Simple and efficient main screen layout improving the overall usage experience
- To many transitions sometimes for a simple task
- No option for multiple accounts like (Salary, Savings etc..)
(Scroll down further for Monetal)
- Supports multiple accounts
- The main screen directly displays and increment and decrement alongside the balance, which makes it easier and quicker to add data
- Graphical analysis is good to look at 😛
- Premium version available, which adds functionalities for live tiles, more categories for types of transaction.
- Feels glitch-y to use sometimes.
- Comparatively less customization in layout than Wallet Watch.
- Advertisements (‘Nuff Said)
Download Links below!
MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND DOWNLOAD THEM NOW!!
Wallet Watch: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/wallet-watch/9nblggh07vwh