A new app Bypassed!!
This time its Photo Locker.. the steps are quite simple! Follow them in exact order and you’ll be able to do it easily!
**Look at screenshots at end of the post to be clear about the location of the folder**
- First make sure you have SHOW HIDDEN FILES enabled
- There should be a folder .PL in the root directory of your SD CARD
- Go into that folder
- There are 3 folders inside it Documents, Private Photos, Security Cards
- Copy all 3 to any other folder of your SD Card
- Go to settings in your phone, Clear Data for that App
- Next again go to .PL folder, there will be an existing .config file
- Delete that .config file
- Now open the app again
- Setup with a new password
- When setup is done, Paste the Earlier Copied Folders back to the .PL folder
- Now open the app and your photos will be there. You can unhide them too.
**This procedure may sound lengthy and a bit confusing, but follow the exact steps. You can contact us in case of query**