Here are a few tips to secure your phone.
– Install LBE PRIVACY GUARD to block unwanted access and consequent actions from some suspicious apps.
– Install firewall apps like DROIDWALL to restrict Internet access to some apps
– install AntiVirus apps to regularly scan for malware
– Prefer not storing essential documents on SD Card. Most apps have ability to READ and WRITE sd card. Your Data may be compromised
– If you backup your apps and data to any cloud make sure the backup is encrypted. TITANIUM BACKUP comes handy in this case.
– To add another layer of security to your phone Encrypt all the photos or documents on your sd card using apps like BOX CRYPTOR, FILE EXPERT.
– If your backup data is not encrypted any unauthorised access to your cloud account can be dangerous
For questions regarding any of these apps or anything related write to us at email@example.com or Tweet us (@appcyla)