Play Store Link: http://tiny.cc/ygbcuw
Android users having low end devices are bound to fell short of Internal Memory at some.. Size of Apps like Facebook, Twitter keeps on building up as you use them! Clearing data every now and then isn’t the solution!!
Moving apps some internal apps to SD-Card may break them so a secondary partition is necessary (EXT-2, EXT-3, EXT-4)
– System applications should not be linked to SD card. Link2SD does not allow these applications to be linked.
– When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
Here is a link to know how to create a secondary partition:
What it Does:
- Creates a Mount script on the secondary partition. thus you can move all the internal apps the secondary partition
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
- Convert system apps to user apps and vice-versa
- Freeze unwanted apps
- AutoLink newly installed apps
- Shows apps which support move to sd card
- Many more features.. (Go to play store link given above)
In short it is increases your internal storage bycreating a secondary parition.
It is better to use this app rather than flashing any script as they may casue problems sometimes.
Our Rating: 4.9/5